Pam who?…You know, the woman who sponsored the “Make A Cartoon out of Mohammed” Contest in Texas. I may not agree with her tactics, but I understand why she did it.
Is the woman crazy?…No, she’s standing up to bullies.
What bullies? That’s easy to figure out. Anyone against Freedom of Speech and Expression.
Some people were upset with Ms. Geller for offending Muslims, but where were these people when…
- A crucifix was placed in urine and called “art.”
- Dung was smeared on a statue of the Virgin Mary and called “art.”
- An old lady, who doesn’t believe in gay marriage, can lose her business and life savings because she wouldn’t cater flowers to a gay couple’s wedding, based solely on religious grounds.
- Christian bakers were sued $162,000 for refusing to bake a cake for a lesbians’ wedding, based solely on religious grounds.
- Worse yet, Christians in the Middle East and North Africa are being slaughtered by radical Islam, and the world stands by and does nothing.
I’ll leave you with these famous words by Pastor Martin Niemöller:
“First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out–because I was not a socialist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out–because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out–because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me–and there was no one left to speak for me.”